REQUIREMENTS FOR PARTICIPATING INCURLEW SCHOOL ATHLETIC PROGRAMS(updated July 2015)1- Have an updated physical on file with the school athletic director Charlie Groth. Physical's are good for two years except in the case where the physical is due to expire during a sport season. In this case the participate must have a new physical prior to the start of that sport season2- Purchase a Curlew ASB card ($35) from the school office. Must have this before you can play in a contest3- Complete all the required paperwork (with necessary signatures) below.
- Code of Conduct Filled out once during career at Curlew unless a new code is passed...then need to sign the new code
- Sudden Cardiac Arrest and Sudden Cardiac Arrest part 2 (info sheet). Must be signed once per school year
- Concussions. Must be signed once per school year
- Medical and Insurance Filled out each sport season
- Sport specific Assumption of Risk Filled out once during career for each sport played. Click on the form for the sport you need
Last Modified on August 10, 2016