• Groups and organizations that wish to use the Curlew School facility need to fill out the appropriate paperwork prior to being approved.  The paperwork can be obtained two ways:  (1) print out the paperwork by clicking the link(s) below, or (2) getting the forms at the school office. Please note that in order to use the athletic facilities there are two forms to open.  Youth athletic groups that wish to use facilities need to provide a statement of compliance acknowleding its coaches and volunteers have taken all training in head injuries that are reasonably available to the organization prior to the school approving use
    Contact person at the school is Amy Kjolseth.  School phone number is 509-779-4931.
    Please check the calendar to the left for events that have already been scheduled
    Links to paperwork are below:
Last Modified on January 11, 2013